Montage of rail images. Follow this link to skip navigation.
Link to the railway archive

Railway Archive: The Last Main Line

Link to home page
Link to canals section
Link to railways section
Link to aviation section
Link to learning zone
Link to about this site
Link to send feedback
Navigation ends

St. Leonard's Church, Misterton

St. Leonard's Church, Misterton

Go back to the records from the Cotesbach map.Buy this photo this link opens a new window
L3112. Photographed around 1897, this is St. Leonard's Church at Misterton, a south Leicestershire village which lay approximately half a mile to the east of the Great Central's Last Main Line.
Publisher
ContributorLeicestershire County Council
Creatorpersonalname - S. W. A Newton
Datecreation - circa 1897
TypePhotographs - black and white
Formatdimension.H - 161mm
dimension.W - 212mm
IdentifierNewton - 43/6
SourceS. W. A. Newton Collection - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
LanguageEN
Relationcopy of - glass plate negative
part of - S. W. A. Newton Collection
CoverageLocation.Current Repository - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland
Location.Creation Site - Misterton, Leicestershire (O.S. Ref: 455700 284000)
period - circa 1897
RightsLeicestershire County Council